Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 28

Today was my last class of Western Civilization and my last class with Mr. Schick. I  am glad that I had Mr. Schick and I enjoyed his class.  He was probably one of the most funniest teachers I have had and it helped being in his favorite class.  Instead of having a party, like most of my other class, we took the essay portion of the final exam today. Mr. Schick gave us the topics so we could prepare for the three essays.  I wrote all the essays last night, so I felt good after class was over. I finished just in time. I feel confident that I did well. Mr. Schick had these cute little blue notebooks that we wrote the essays in. It kind of felt like being in second grade again with the small notebooks that had wide spacing. I feel confident that I did well and will be preparing for the scantron portion by studying old test. Sad to say this but I think this is my last blog. I will miss my class, Mr. Schick, and all the good laughs we had: "Just grab some land." "Are you crying?" and all the rhythms Mr. Schick says before the test. Also all the pinto boy jokes and Jayla being late and her answering the phone... It was a great second semester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment